Lecture / teachers/ assistant teachers recruitment in Delhi DELE, Delhi teachers jobs, jobs alert of teachers in delhi government, 15166 govt jobs in delhi, DELE.nic.in recruitment 2014, delhi education department jobs, teachers jobs news of delhi, 2014 15166 Teaching Posts Recruitment in DELE - Application Form Online Here, teachers vacencies in directorate of education, directorate of education recruitment for teachers 2014, pgt tgt jobs in delhi directorate of educationDELE.NIC.IN is the official Website of Directorate of Education Delhi Government. Online Application is being filled for the various teaching posts in Directorate of Education New Delhi (DELE). Those friends who want to apply for the post can do it through the official website. More information regarding the recruitment is available here like age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, result etc.
Total No. Of Posts Available in Delhi Government for Teaching: - 15166
Post Details and Description Delhi Teaching Jobs
1. PGT/Lecturer (i) Post Graduate degree in the subject concerned, with B. Ed.
(ii) B.Se.(Home Science) with B.Ed from a recognized University provided the teacher has satisfactorily pursued condensed Course in Home Sc. through three consecutive summer institutes or through one-year evening course.
3. PGT/Lecturer (Physical Education) (Physical Post Graduatedegree in Physical Education)
(ii) Degree or Diploma in Guidance and Counseling.
5. TGT Teachers Jobs in Delhi: Bachelor degree (Hons/Pass) or equivalent from a recognized University in the concerned subject with BEd. Candidates with Graduation in two school subjects of which at least one out of the four namely (i) English (ii) Mathematics (iii) Natural Science / Physical Science and (iv) Social Science should have been at the elective level.
5.1 TGT English Posts Recruitments in Directorate of Education Delhi
Eligibility Qualifications and Academic Record of TGT English Job
English as main subject at Graduation level with one of the Following subjects:-History/Pol science/Economics /commerce/ Geography.
5.2 TGT Mathematics: Mathematics as main subject with one of the following as
Second subject- Chemistry/Physics/Biology/Botany/Compute/SciencejZoology/English/Commerce/History/Pol.Science/Economiest/ Geography /Statistics
5.3 TGT (Natural Science Physical Science) Two or one of graduation level Zoology the following as main subjects at Physics,/ Chemistry, /Biology/ Botany / Zoology
5.4 TGT (Social Science) At least two of the following main subjects at graduation level: History / Political Science / Economics/ Sociology /Geography /Psychology/Commerce/ Agriculture / Horticulture.
5.5 TGT (Home Science) Graduate with Diploma in Home Science from a recognized University OR B.Sc. (home Science) with Degree/Diploma in education.
6 TGT (MIL-Hindi/ Sanskrit/Punjabi/Urdu/Bengali) Teachers Jobs
Academic Record and Eligibility Qualifications
BA (Hon) in one of the Modern Languages (MIL) concerned
BA with MIL concerned as one of the elective subjects with One additional language at degree level OR Equivalent Oriental degree in MIL concerned
Sahitya Rattan of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Pryag (For Hindi Teachers only) with English in Matriculation
B.Ed/Sr. Anglo Vernacular Certificate knowledge of Hindi essential.
For Urdu Teachers Candidates who possess qualification equivalent to seccnoarvtto") Sr. Secondary (12th) or equivalent from recognized approved Madarsas and for admitting to B.A. degree and after that higher courses like B Ed. from a recognized institutions by the UGC are also eligible to apply. Candidate should have studied the subject concerned in all parts/ years of Graduation
7. Physical Education Teacher (PET) Graduate with Bachelor's of Physical Education (S.P. Ed.) or
8. Special Education Teacher: Graduate with B.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed with a two years diploma in special Education or post graduate professional Diploma in special education. Qualified CTET. (Paper-II -Secondary Level)
9. Music Teacher: B.A. Degree with Music as one of the subject from a recognized University OR Higher Secondary with anyone of the following i.e. Sangeet Visharad Examination of the Gandharava
Mahavidyalaya Mandai, Bombay/Sangeet Kavid Examination of the Indra Kala Sangeet Vishwavidhyalaya Kheragarh M.P. / Sangeet Prabhakar Examination of the Prayag Sangeet Samiti (Academy of Music) Allahabad I Sangeet venarao Examination of Bhatkhande Sangeet Vidyapeed. Lucknow (previous Morris college of Hindustani Music Lucknow)/Final Examinaton of the Madhava Sangeet Mahavidyalaya Leshkar, Gwalior.
10. Drawing Teacher: MA in Drawing and Painting/Fine art from a recognized University OR B.A. (Hans) in Art & Art Education, OR BA/8A with Drawing and Painting IFine Art/Art with minimum 2 years' full time diploma from a recognized institution OR Higher Secondary/Intermediate with minimum 4 years' full time diploma in Painting/Fine Art from a recognized institution/University.
11. Librarian (i) Degree from a recognized university or equivalent (ii) Bachelor's Degree or equivalent diploma in library Science from a recognized University Iinstitute or equivalent and (iii) One year certificate in computer application from a recognized institute or equivalent.
12 Asstt. Teacher (Primary): 1. Senior Secondary (Or its equivalent) and two years Diploma in Elementary Teacher Education from a recognized Board
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) and 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) and 2 year Diploma in Education (Special Education) from a recognized Board 2 Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). (Paper-I - Primary Level) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
2. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). (Paper-I - Primary Level) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
3. Must have passed Hindi or Urdu or Punjabi or English as a subject at Secondary level.
13. Assistant Teacher (Nursery) 1. Sr. Secondary with at least 45% marks & above 2. Diploma/certificate in Nursery Teacher Education of not 3. less than 2 years or 8. Ed. (Nursery) from recognized Institute. Must have passed Hindi at Secondary level
District Wise Vacancies /Subject Wise/ Post Wise Details of Delhi Directorate of Education Jobs
1) Central: - 453 Posts
2) New Delhi: - 37 Posts
3) East: - 1649 Posts
4) North East: - 3485 Posts
5) North: - 884 Posts
6) North West A: - 1853 Posts
7) North West B: - 2340 Posts
8) South West A: - 538 Posts
9) South West B: - 449 Posts
10) West A: - 885 Posts
11) West B: - 1235 Posts
12) South: - 1358 Posts
Age Limit for Teachers /Lecturers/ Assistant Teachers Recruitments in Delhi Education Departments
For PGT: - Below 36 years
For TGT: - Below 30 years
For Assistant Teacher: - Not Above 30 years
Selection Procedure and How to Be Selected on Delhi Teacher Posts
There will be a merit list prepared and Date of Merit List will be displayed on 12.08.2014.
Apply Online and Offline in Delhi Directorate of Education Departments Jobs Application Process
The candidates should have to apply online for these post, they can apply from the official website or from the link provided below on or before 07 Aug, 2014
Key Dates and Important for Teaching Professions in Delhi
Last Date of Receipt of Application: - 07 Aug, 2014
Delhi Government Directorate of Education Teachers Recruitment related Important Links / websites, for Jobs, recruitment, answers keys, syllabi, old papers, process, results
Directorate of education Official Website: - www.edudel.nic.in
Dele.nic.in Apply Online Here for various teaching jobs