Good news for Job seekers who wants make their career in ASI or looking employment in ASI Recruitment 2014-2015. Than your searching end here because this news for you. Archaeological Survey of India Recruitment 2014 – 2015 apply Assistant Archaeologist Posts. ASI has released notification for recruitment of Assistant Archaeologist Posts. A total number of posts are almost 08 jobs opportunity vacancies in ASI. Kindly read the below post for educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure, admit cards, age limits etc. Applicants are suggested kindly read official notifications before applying in any jobs.
Important Dates for ASI Assistant Archaeologist Posts vacancies Recruitment 2014 Notification
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 20-10-2014.
- Starting Date of Online Application Receiving: 6th Oct. 2014
Eligibility Qualification for ASI “Assistant Archaeologist”: For full info of Archaeological Survey of India recruitment 2014 vacancies, kindly refer to the officials’ notification.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|Assistant Archaeologist||22Posts||Master degree in India History with ancient Indian History or Medieval Indian History as a Subject or Master degree in Archaeology.||Max-30Yr|
Selection / Recruitment Process in ASI New Delhi, India: Candidates may be selected based on Interview.
Admit Card Download Hall Ticket, Call Letter for ASI Assistant Archaeologist Jobs: You can download Roll Number on before 15 Days from the Exam date at “www.asi.nic.in” Jobs Recruitment Exam Dates 2014 will declared soon.
Important Links and Website for Career and Jobs Opportunity in ASI, New Delhi, India
- Download Assistant Archaeologist Jobs Notification Full Advt details of Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) 2014
- Apply in Archaeological Survey of India Assistant Archaeologist Jobs and Career Opportunities or download ASI Vacancies application format
- Archaeological Survey of India official site for Assistant Archaeologist Syllabus, answers keys, previous year’s papers of ASI