how to do forex trading online and Common Scams to Avoid When Trading in stock- Forex Markets, Information about foreign exchange scams and fraud
Constantly developments of technology stock trading way are also changed. Over a time such class has evolved, which is trading sitting at home. Online Trading for those who are sitting at home does not need any help. These traders have a trading strategy, which they use and well acquire from share market.
People who are not enough proficient in online trading or those who are just beginning, for them it is important to know that many risks are associated with online trading. With getting online trading information you save losses which may be by online trading.
Let us know what things should keep in mind when doing online trading:
- Avoid making online trading on a public computer.
- Don’t save any information on your desktop or phone relating to your trading account, like login ID or password. By doing this it may be easily into the hands of any individual.
- Related to your trading account not reveal any confidential information to anyone.
- Over the phone or via Internet don’t show to anyone password of your trading account.
- Do not click on any link, which is called behalf of capital market regulator (SEBI) seeking information from you.
- Do not open or download any mail that is sent from an unfamiliar or unknown ID.
- Be careful when using Bluetooth in a public place, because anyone can steal information relating to you.
- Which Computer you are trading use caution before opening websites.
- If you were not authentic any website, don’t download any file on it.
- Whenever you change your mobile number, give it to your broker immediately. Because if broker sent a alert to you it can be someone others hands. Send notice as soon as possible to your brokers if you have changed the email id.