The Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Constitution of India on 18-05-1951. In accordance with the provisions of clause 14 of the Public Service Commission Regulations 1950, the staff of the Public Service Commissioner as it stood on 18-05-1951, was continued as the nucleus of the staff of the Public Service Commission. The Office of the Central Recruitment Board which was a part of Mysore (Now Karnataka) Government Secretariat followed the Government Secretariat Manual, for office procedures. This was continued even in the office of the Public Service Commissioner and later in the office of the Public Service Commission with necessary notifications to carry out recruitment and conduct of Competitive Examinations, Departmental Examinations etc.
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 20-02-2015
KPSC “Gazetted Probationers Group- A & B” vacancies age bar and Minimum eligibility qualification: (Kindly download full Advt before applying)
|Post Name||Vacancies||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|Gazetted Probationers Group- A & B||440 Posts||Bachelor’s/ Master degree or equivalent||21-35Yrs|
Selection / Recruitment Process of Karnataka Public Service Commission recruitment 2015
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written examination.
KPSC Admit Card Hall Ticket for Gazetted Probationers Group- A & B Jobs
Important Links and Website for Career and Jobs Opportunity in KPSC, Bangalore
- Download Gazetted Probationers Group- A & B Jobs Notification Full Advt details of Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) 2015
- Karnataka Public Service Commission apply online for Gazetted Probationers Group- A & B Jobs or download KPSC application format
- KPSC Gazetted Probationers Group- A & B Jobs Syllabus, answers keys and previous year’s papers