NIMHANS hospital and All India Institute of Mental Health established in 1954 by the Government of India were amalgamated on 27th December 1974, and thus was formed the autonomous National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS). The priority gradient adopted by the Institute is service, manpower development and research. Multidisciplinary integrated approach is the mainstay of this Institute, paving the way to translate the results from bench to bedside. On November 14, 1994, NIMHANS was accorded the status of Deemed University by the University Grants Commission, with academic autonomy.
Important Dates for NIMHANS Staff Nurse & LDC Post’s Advertisement notification 2015
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 06-02-2015
- Date of Written examination: 01st March, 2015.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|Staff Nurse||58 Posts||B. Sc in Nursing or equivalent||Max-30Yrs|
|Junior Technician||18 Posts||B. Sc degree/ diploma in Medical Lab Technology or equivalent||Max-27Yrs|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||26 Posts||Graduate or equivalent||Max-27Yrs|
Selection / Recruitment Process of National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences recruitment 2015
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online examination.
NIMHANS Admit Card Hall Ticket for Staff Nurse & LDC Jobs
Important Links and Website for Career and Jobs Opportunity in NIMHANS, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Download Staff Nurse & LDC Jobs Notification Full Advt details of National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) 2015
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences apply online for Staff Nurse & LDC Jobs or download NIMHANS application format
- NIMHANS Staff Nurse & LDC Jobs Syllabus, answers keys and previous year’s papers