Display Ads in Mobile Version of Blogger Blogs
Displaying ads in mobile version of blogger blogs will definitely help us to increase our earnings as we'll not loose mobile traffic for monetization. In the mobile version template of blogger blogs, only two ads will appear. First one will be above the blog title which is best place because there chances are higher to get high impressions, pageviews and clicks and it is horizantal ad unit with responive size. Second ad appears in the bottom of the whole blog which is square ad and it also has responsiveness which will be fitted in every screen device.
TutorialThere is nothing any big tutorial to show adsense ads in mobile version of blogger blogs but I want to say the whole tutorial in a single sentence then it will be like this. Google AdSense ads can be appeared in mobile version of blogger blogs by enabling adsense from "Earnings" page and it will automatically start showing up. If you're enough smart then you can understand the whole tutorial easily from the above sentence if no then here is step by step tutorial to do that.
- Go To Blogger > Login > Dashboard > Earnings
- Setup Your AdSense Account There. [You can sign up for new account if you don't have, If you already have adsense account then click "Sign Up" and login with your adsense account. If adsense account is disabled on that blog then click "Switch AdSense" and setup your account by providing some information.]
- After Setting Up AdSense Account There, Tick Mark "Yes" on "Show Ads on Blog".
- In "Display" option, Choose Any Place To Where The AdSense Will Be Showed.
- And Finally Click "Save Settings".
- That's It.