MPSC EXAMINATIONS (PRE AND Finals) 2014 Jobs apply Online
Maharashtra Public Service Commission have announced the 435 Post against advertisement Number 1477(2)/2014/3. This is best opportunity who was waiting a long time for this examinations. All details qualification, age, posts and how to apply details are given below MPSC will taking exam in may or June months. Who have full fill the all eligibility norms they can apply through online.
Total Post - 435
Describe and Descriptions of Post
- Deputy Collector :- 44 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent Of Police/ Assistant Police :- 24 Posts
- Tehsildar :- 35 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner Of Sales Tax :- 06 Posts
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer / Group Development Officer :- 09 Posts
- Assistant Director / Maharashtra Finance And Services :- 07 Post
- Deputy Tehsildar :- 227 Posts
- Assistant Group Development Officer :- 46 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent , Land Record :- 19 Posts
- Assistant Registrar , Cooperative Society :- 10 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent , State Excise :- 02 Posts
- Class Officer :- 02 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner State Excise :- 01 Posts
Candidate should have possess minimum Graduate Degree in any Discipline recognized University or its equivalent.
Candidates age should be between 18 years and maximum 33 years as on 1 April, 2014
Section will be made two stages one is written exam +Interviews
How to Apply and where?
Candidate should have fill the online form through to MPSC Website www.mahaonline.gov.in before 07 May 2014.
Fee details are as:
Fee can be deposited by Offline through to Challan Form
For who Belongs to General Category Fee Will be 515 Rs
For who belong to SC/St Candidates Fee Will be 315 Rs.
Important Key Dates
Last date of Apply these post through to the online mode will be 07 May 2014