UPSC Senior Administrative Officer Gr-1 Result 2014
The Union Public Service Commission has been established under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. The Commission consists of a Chairman and ten Members.
The terms and conditions of service of Chairman and Members of the Commission are governed by the Union Public Service Commission (Members) Regulations, 1969.The Commission is serviced by a Secretariat headed by a Secretary with two Additional Secretaries, a number of Joint Secretaries, Deputy Secretaries and other supporting staff. UPSC Chairperson is selected by President of India.
UPSC was issued a notification for the post of Senior Administrative officer Gr-1 in DRDO on 25-05-2013. It was conducted computer based Screening test on 05-01-2014. After that UPSC had declared the result of this exam on 17-02-2014. There was 36 candidates who had shortlisted in that list but those were not found eligible for Interview. So UPSC again Published the shortlisted candidates in this exam. There are 49 total no. of candidates who qualified in this exam.
The candidates who have qualified in this must send attested photocopies of their documents for verification before 05-05-2014.
- 10th Mark-sheet for verification of date of birth
- Cast Certificate
- Degree along with Mark sheet
- Certificate of Indian Govt. Servant for age relaxation claim
- Experience Certificate
- Affidavit if any is done in Certificate
- Physical handicap Certificate
How check your Result;-
- Log on official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Click at link Senior administrative officer New result 2014
- Download PDF here
- Check your Roll no. in it
Best of luck