Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2014 for Administrative officers Grade I & II Jobs 2014
GPSC called in Short form of Gujarat Public Service Commission. Now, Notification has been published by the Gujarat PSC for the recruitment on the post of Administrative Officer Class I and II. Those friends who are eligible for the post can apply through the online mode. For More details of Gujarat PSC jobs like age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, syllabus, admit card kindly keep visiting our site.
Vacancy Details of Administrative Officers Gujarat PSC
Total No. Of Posts: - 351 Posts
Description for GPSC Recruitment 2014 for Admin Officers
Class I Posts
- Administrative Services: - 35 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent Of Police ( DSP ) :- 21 Posts
- District Registrar Cooperative Society: - 02 Posts
- Superintendent Prohibition & Excise: - 01 Post
Class II Posts
1) Mamlatdar :- 80 Posts
2) Section Officer (Sachvalay) :- 38 Posts
3) Taluka Development Officer: - 60 Posts
4) Govt. Labour Officer: - 61 Posts
5) Assistant District Registrar Cooperative Societies: - 10 Posts
6) District Land Record Inspector: - 21 Posts
7) Superintendent Prohibition & Excise: - 06 Posts
8) Assistant Director: - 16 Posts
Age Limit for Gujarat PSC Jobs 2014
The age of the candidates should be between 20 to 35 years. Age Relaxation will be given to the reserved candidates.
Educational Qualification or Academic Eligibility
The candidates applying for the post should possess Graduate Degree in the respective fields according to the recruitment process.
Selection Procedure of Gujarat Public Service Commission Jobs
The Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test + Interview.
Important and remembering Key Dates for GPSC Jobs
Starting Date of Online Application: - 10th June, 2014
Last Date of Online Application: - 30th June, 2014
Application Process for Recruitment In GPSC Gujarat
The candidates will have to submit their application online from the official website of Gujarat Public Service Commission or from the link given below on or before 30 June, 2014