RBI to recruit 117 Officers in Grade 'B' posts through online
RBI called in the short form of Reserve Bank of India. Now, RBI has published notification for recruitment to the 117* posts of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General).Eligible and interested candidates may apply Online through RBI Official Website before on 23rd June 2014. Candidates are advised to read carefully Official Notification Before submission of application of RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2014.
Candidates will be selected for the officer’s posts on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview. Examinations will be held in two phases Phase-I On-Line Examination (Objective Type) and Phase-II Written Examination (Descriptive type).
Note: No others way / mode of applications will be accepted.
RBI Grade B Vacancy 2014 Details and Post Designation are as:
Post Name: Grade “B” Officers (PO) 117 Posts
Qualification and Academic Record of RBI Jobs
- A First Class Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade OR
- A Second Class Master's Degree with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade OR
- A Doctorate Degree with 50% marks in Master's Degree or equivalent grade OR
- Chartered/Cost Accountant/Company Secretary (ACS) with a Bachelor's Degree OR
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Management /MBA qualification from institutions recognized by
- Government of India / University Grants Commission, with Graduation / Bachelor's Degree.
How to Apply in RBI Reserve Bank of India Officers Recruitment
Those candidates who have eligible would be required to apply online through website and get print out of filled form. Candidates should apply through online only and application once submitted shall be final. Candidates should keep a hard copy of online submitted Application Form for future reference and correctness.
Important Dates to remember these dates
Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications: 03-June-2014
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 23th-June-2014
Important Links for RBI Jobs, results, admit cards, eligibility, answers keys, previous papers.
Application Fee details are as: