causes of iphone
London: If you sleep with your phone, so be careful with them. Because it had to be a woman and woman face a terrible accident for this incident. According to a news source, a 24-year-old girl named Buster Dioni bedtime back by charging their iPhone slept with him. On the next day morning was tremendous pain in his chest. He was surprised that it was a deep hole in her breast.

Injured Buster was admitted to the hospital. Where doctors are treating him. Buster said he slept at night in the nude state. On the morning he saw gash on the breast and had to his Iphone was mostly burned.