Most of the people across the country make their Public provident fund deposited in the post office. In addition, post office accounts, National Savings Certificate, Kisan Vikas Patra, etc. It is common to collect. If your relative died but whose money is deposited in the post office, and his successor or nominee, then how to withdraw deposit money, we are going to tell here. By legally process have take these steps by Nominee to withdraw these fund have make by your relatives. 
saving funds and nominee related solution of post office

What are the necessary documents required for Nominee Got payment form Posts Offices.
  • Death Certificate
  • Succession Certificate
  • Your ID and Address Proof
  • Testament copy (if exists)
  • Departmental officer letter (if the nomination is not minor or nominee)
After these four document you can write a letter on a plain paper to the Chief Post Master, the account number / NSC / KVP etc. showing the number of payments to pray. Above mentioned four documents attached the passbook with this letter. If have a Savings Certificate, than attached original copy of the certificate. If the nomination does not, then the money is not easy to meet. So, you must be a Succession Certificate. Registered by the notary is testament can also make your work easier.  So dears one If you and yours relatives have any saving schemes on Post office than kindly make a nominee if have not.  This is better for you.


Post a Comment