National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC Ltd) Recruitment 2015 – apply for Engineering Executive Trainee Jobs: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC Ltd) Online applications forms are invited for the recruitment of Artisan Trainee Jobs vacancies. Officials Job notifications or syllabus, answers keys will be available at www.ntpc.co.in under the career recruitment tab.
NTPC Ltd (National Thermal Power Corporation Limited) has given the advertisement notification 2015 for recruitment of Executive Trainee Posts. NTPC Ltd Application form and syllabus for Executive Trainee can be downloading at “www.ntpc.co.in”. National Thermal Power Corporation Limited NTPC Ltd head office is located at Bhagalpu, Bihar and its official site is ntpc.co.in.
Important Dates for NTPC Ltd Artisan T
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 15-03-2015
NTPC Ltd “Trainee” vacancies age bar and Minimum eligibility qualification: (Kindly download full Advt before applying)
|Post Name||Vacancies||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|Electrical Trainee||140 Posts||B.tech in Relevant Trade||Max-27Yrs|
|Mechanical Trainee||60 Posts||B.tech in Relevant Trade||Max-27Yrs|
|Electronics Trainee||10 Posts||B.tech in Relevant Trade||Max-27Yrs|
|Instrumentation||10 Posts||B.tech in Relevant Trade||Max-27Yrs|
Selection / Recruitment Process of National Thermal Power Corporation Limited recruitment 2015
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination/ Interview.
NTPC Ltd Admit Card Hall Ticket for Artisan Trainee Jobs
You can download Roll Number on before 15 Days from the Exam date from www.ntpc.co.in (Official Site).
Important Links and Website for Career and Jobs Opportunity in NTPC Ltd, Bhagalpu, Bihar
- Download Executive Trainee Jobs Notification Full Advt details of National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC Ltd) 2015
- National Thermal Power Corporation Limited apply online for Engineering Executive Trainee Jobs or download NTPC Ltd application format
- NTPC Ltd Executive Trainee Jobs Syllabus, answers keys and previous year’s papers