Today I am going to share how to submit blogger sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools. Sitemaps help search engines better index your blog. Sitemaps are supported by all major search engines including Google, Bing, Baidu, Yandex and many others.
What is a sitemap?
Sitemaps provide a way for you to tell search engines about the pages on your website that might not otherwise be found, as well as provide additional supporting information about the pages. They are essentially a structured list of all the pages in your website. As well as the list of pages you can advise search engines on when the page was last updated, how often it is updated and the relative priority of each page within your website. They can also contain information about media within your website such as images.
How To Submit Blogger Sitemap To Google Webmaster Tools?
- Sign in to Google Webmaster Tools.
- Click on the blog title for which you want to add sitemap.
- Click on Sitemaps button.
- At the top right corner of the page, press Add/Test sitemap button.
- Add the below code in the text field.
- If your blog have lots of pages, add the sitemaps below:
- Press “Submit Sitemap” button.
- Refresh the page.
- Congratulation! You have finished the process of submitting your blog sitemap.
This was the step by step guide on how to add blogger sitemap in Google Webmaster Tools. If you face any problem, please feel free to share with us in the comments. Thanks to read this post only on NVRT Hub.
Post a Comment