Eastern Railway applications are invited for the post of 525 Act Apprentice in C & W Workshop, E.Rly, Liluah under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 & Apprenticeship Rules, 1962. Apply before 28 September 2015.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Act Apprentice
- No. of Vacancy : 525 Posts
Trades wise Vacancies :
- Fitter : 228 Posts
- Welder (G&E) : 75 Posts
- Electrician : 95 Posts
- Machinist : 18 Posts
- Wireman : 28 Posts
- Painter (General) : 60 Posts
- Turner : 18 Posts
- Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Mech) : 03 Posts
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have Matriculation (Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% on average and having I.T.I. certificate from an institute affiliated to NCVT compulsory in relevant trade.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 15 to 24 Years as on 01.07.2015
Selection process: Candidates will be selected based on academic merit, medical exam.
Examination Fee - Candidates have to pay Rs. 40/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ Women/ Minorities/ Economically Backward Class Candidates ) through Indian Postal Order (IPO) in favour of FA&CAO, E.Rly, Kolkata payable to GPO/ Kolkata.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application format affixing recent Passport size photograph along with attested copies of all certificates duly attested by Gazetted Officer, self addressed envelope of size 11″ X 5″ with postal stamp of Rs. 5/- send by ordinary post to Chief Works Manager, C & W Workshop, Eastern Railway, Liluah, Howrah, PIN – 711204 on or before 28.09.2015.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 28-September-2015
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement & Application Form Link: http://www.er.indianrailways.gov.in/view_section.jsp?lang=0&id=0,1,265,445,884,1114,1136